My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Minerals and Rocks on Croatian Post's stamps


Croatian Post has released a postage stamp block from the new series entitled "Minerals and Rocks", featuring two stamps, each with a face value of HRK 3,10. The author of the block, printed in 30 000 copies, is Arijana Norsic.

The "cornerstones" of the new series are two postage stamps depicting agate found near the city of Lepoglava and limestone from the island of Brac. The featured samples are from the mineralogical-petrographic collection of the Croatian Natural History Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment