My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Austria's first joint issue with Argentina


This miniature sheet is yet another philatelic first in the Austrian 2010 issue programme, as it is Austria's first joint issue with Argentina. The miniature sheet shows part of a world map in which both countries have been enlarged and highlighted graphically.

The stamps themselves depict the meteorological station of the Austrian-Hungarian Society at the Botanical Garden of Buenos Aires as well as the historical weather station at Vienna Stadtpark (City Park).

No comments:

Post a Comment