My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gibraltar Girlguiding Centenary Stamps


Gibraltar Post has issued its Centenary of Girlguiding stamps. They depict the uniforms, badges and other identifiable features of the Girlguiding age-groups - Rainbows, Brownies, Guides and Senior Section. The set was designed and illustrated by Stephen Perera.

Girlguiding Gibraltar has provided nearly a century of positive contribution to the community and with this in mind the Gibraltar Parliament has conferred the Honorary Freedom of the City of Gibraltar upon the local Girl Guide movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment