My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kranti Trivedi--Hindi Writer-Raipur,Madhya Pradesh Date Of issue:29.10.2010

Kranti Trivedi was born in sep 28,1932 in Raipur(M.P.),India.She was one of the most prolific Hindi language writers of the past century,author of over 30 Hindi titles.she wrote many Hindi novels, Hindi children's stories,Hindi poems.Her some notable famous are Chir Kalyani, Anokha Arohi.Her father Ravi Shankar Shukla was noted Indian freedom fighter and first chief minister of Madhya Pradesh.she died on oct 30,2009 in New Delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment