My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hong Kong in My Eyes


Hongkong post issued a special stamps featuring the winning pieces of the Children Stamp Design Competition 2009 – Hong Kong in my Eyes organised by Hongkong Post.

The winning pieces are presented in a set of 4 stamps capturing the beauty of Victoria Harbour, a variety of local delicacies and the festivity of a dragon dance in colourful paint.

Title: Hong Kong in My Eyes
Date of Issue: 21 October 2010
Country: Hongkong
Denominations: HK $ 1.40,$2.40, $3, $5

No comments:

Post a Comment