My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Luciano Pavarotti on new stamp by San Marino


The Republic of San Marino commemorates Luciano Pavarotti with a stamp dedicated to the anniversary of his birth.

On the left of the stamp is Pavarotti's portrait, on the right, the chorus and orchestra.

To complete the stamp, the captions "75th Anniversary of the birth of Luciano Pavarotti", "San Marino", the stamp value "2,20", the printing institute, the year of issue and the name of the stamp designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment