My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 50 years (1976). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Celebrating the Completion of Two Decades of SAARC in 2005. (2005-15)
Pakistan Philatelic Association was established in 1949. The history of this Association is very remarkable; it has organized more than 30 national exhibitions. At these exhibitions, the postal department has issued special cancellations and stamps each time. When it comes to organizing exhibitions, PPA is the oldest and the most active association in Pakistan. It has played the biggest role in promoting philately. In this blog we’ll be sharing information about all PPA activities.
The Birth of Pakistan [August 14, 1947]
-
The birth of Pakistan, August 14, 1947The British Parliament passed the
Indian Independence Act on July 18, 1947. The Act created two dominions,
Indian Un...