My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Novak Djokovic gets postage stamp honour for Davis Cup triumph

Novak Djokovic and the rest of his Davis Cup winning team-mates have had their own postage stamps issued in their honour in Serbia.

Djokovic, Viktor Troicki, Janko Tipsarevic and Nenad Zimonjic all appear on a brand new commemorative stamp which was issued the day after their 3-2 win over France last weekend.

It's an honour Roger Federer has also received in the past in his native Switzerland.

No comments:

Post a Comment