My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas and New Year stamps from Bosnia and Herzegovina

Croatian post Mostar has issued two commemorative Christmas stamps featuring Christmas decorations.

The Croatian post Mostar is one of the three postal operators in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The post began its functioning in 1993 as part of the Croatian post and telecommunications HPT company. Since January 1st 2003 the Croatian post has become an independent postal administration. The Law of posts of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina regulates the functioning of the Croatian post Mostar as a postal administration in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

No comments:

Post a Comment