My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thai Literature Heritage


Thailand Post Company Limited, in cooperation with Shin Corporation Company Limited, presents,on postage stamp, prize winning painting from the “Thai Literature Conversation Contest” as a way of persuading Thai youth to realize the value of the literature of their country and to instill in them the Thai way of thinking, imagination and moral values.

Title: Thai Literature Heritage
Date of Issue: 7 August 2010
Country: Thailand
Denominations: 3 Baht

No comments:

Post a Comment