My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Singapore: 2 Dollar banknote with two squares confirmed

Singapore Pick 46 with without square dot

On Oct 8, 2009 in www.banknotenews.com it was reported that Singapore 2 and 10 Dollar polymer notes have small squares beneath the titles on the back vignette. The 2 Dollar note (Pick 46) had been confirmed both with and without a single square beneath the word EDUCATION.

This month the 2 Dollar note with two square dots is confirmed to be in circulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment