My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Queen Elizabeth II Lifetime of Service Issue by Gibraltar Post


Gibraltar celebrates 60 years of the reign of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with a remarkable issue. The stamps and products depict Her Majesty and HRH Prince Philip through the decades in photo album form representing the royal couple from their earliest years together to the present day.

Of note is a large diamond-shaped miniature sheet containing 6 stamps and two labels with its custom-made, oversize FDC and pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment