My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Finnish National Opera

Finnish National Opera
The Finnish National Opera (FNO) will celebrate its one hundredth birthday in 2011. In honor of the jubilee the miniature sheet of four stamps is issued.
The visual themes of a miniature sheet focus on scenes from six popular operas from different points in time. The operas selected in the miniature sheet include “The Last Temptations” by Joonas Kokkonen, “The Red Line” by Aulis Sallinen, and “The Knight of the Rose” by Richard Strauss.

Title: Finnish National Opera
Date of Issue: 24 January 2011
Country: Finland
Denominations: 2Lk Kl

No comments:

Post a Comment