My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Jersey - Women of Achievement II

On 8th March 2011, Jersey Post will issue four stamps to commemorate 100 years since Marie Curie was awarded the Nobel Prize for Chemistry in recognition of her work with radioactivity.

Marie Curie Cancer Care is named after the scientist herself and more information about the voluntary organisation is available at mariecurie.org.uk.

The set of stamps celebrates the life and extraordinary achievements of this remarkable woman and others whose success and accomplishments are internationally recognised.

No comments:

Post a Comment