My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pond Life – Singapore

Singapore post issued a definitive stamps of pond life featuring animals such as common Tilapia, pond wolf spider, water strider and water scorpion.
A pond is and inland body of standing water, either natural or man-made, which is smaller than a lake. it undergoes marked changes as time passes, and most obvious changes that one will notice is that one form of plant follows or succeeds another, and the different life forms that make the pond a lively and busy place.

Title: Pond Life – Singapore
Date of Issue: 16 February 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment