My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Digital TV stamp from New Caledonia

The New Caledonian Post is issuing a stamp dedicated to the Digital Terrestrial Television spreading in New Caledonia.

Since November 30, 2010, analog television in New Caledonia has given way to digital technology, incorporating sound and images in high definition.

Today most of the Caledonians have access not only to the two usual channels (Tempo and RFO Nouvelle-Caledonie), but a bunch of 8 channels: France 2, France 3, France 4, France 5, France O, Arte, France 24 and Nouvelle-Caledonie 1ere proposing a new schedule and orientating towards the local distribution of audiovisual products.

No comments:

Post a Comment