My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ancient Chinese Calligraphy stamps from China


The Chinese Post has issued a set of stamps illustrating the cursive script of ancient Chinese calligraphy.

The first stamp features Pingfu Tie calligraphy by Lu Ji (Jin Dynasty), the second one illustrates Chuyue Tie calligraphy by Wang Xizhi (Jin Dynasty), the third stamp features Gushi Si Tie calligraphy by Zhangxu (Tang Dynasty) and the last one demonstrates Zixu Tie calligraphy by Huaisu (Tang Dynasty).

No comments:

Post a Comment