My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

100th Anniversary of the Americas, Spain and Portugal Post Union


Argentina post issued a stamp celebrating 100th Anniversary of the Americas, Spain and Portugal Post Union. The stamp background Pattern envelopes comprised of icons and arrows, referring to the different paths taken by post messages. On plot number 100 is built honoring the centennial of the UPAEP. These characters are interwoven reinforcing the concept of unification.


Title: 100th Anniversary of the Americas, Spain and Portugal Post Union
Date of Issue: 19 March 2011
Country: Argentina
Denominations: $ 8

No comments:

Post a Comment