My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stamp in honor of Monte Carlo Rally centenary


Monaco Post has issued a stamp celebrating the Monte Carlo Rally centenary.

100 years after its creation, the 79th Monte Carlo Rally will run from January 19 to 22, 2011. To celebrate the Rally's centenary year, the stages and route will include famous locations from the past that have gone towards creating the now legendary Monte Carlo Rally. The event is organised by the Automobile Club de Monaco and receives media coverage in over 70 countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment