My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Danish Rheumatism Association Charity Stamp


The annual charity stamp is being issued on behalf of the work of the Danish Rheumatism Association, which has been working since 1936 to secure a better quality of life for people with arthritis, and raises funds for research into rheumatic diseases. The DKK 0.50 surcharge per stamp sold will go to support the work of the association, and will benefit the many people affected by rheumatic diseases.

The stamp is designed by Post Danmark Stamps and produced in offset.

No comments:

Post a Comment