My name is Wahid Zia. I am collecting stamps since the last 37 years (1980). I created a blog which includes the information of Pakistan all stamps. W/W new issues & all issues of Pakistan from 1947 to date are available on this blog. I invite you to visit my blog and get useful information.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

French Heart stamps by Maurizio Galante

Maurizio Galante, a famous Paris fashion designer, in collaboration with French Post has created 2 stamps to illustrate the designer brandname hearts.

The first stamp of 0.95 ˆ named "Engrave your initials" is covered with a red metallic film on which you can "engrave" a message or your initials.

The second stamp of 0.58 ˆ titled "Paint me" gives you the freedom to colorize it at your will. Thus, everyone can manifest creativity and become author of his own stamp.

1 comment:

  1. what a cute stamps!
    Feel free to visit my blog: http://postcrossing-debbie.blogspot.com

    Greetings from Holland!

    ReplyDelete